Throughout the last 30 years we have had the honor of working on a collection of projects in conjunction with the showcase house in Marin and San Francisco wherein we received awards for the furniture we produced. As a Bay Area business we manufacture locally and keep overhead down by owning and operating our own frame, stain and upholstery shops. Our top priorities here at International are attention to detail, quality craftsmanship and our clients timeline. We possess numerous qualities that set us aside from our competitors. Below are a few examples.
- We ONLY use H.R. Foam. This foam lasts as long as 30 years before it starts to deteriorate.
- We use Canadian Goose Down in all of our down pieces.
- All frames are 100% Kiln Dried Alder Grade A hard wood.
- Over 100 years of combined upholstery experience.
- Customer Customization.
- All pieces can be viewed by you and the client in Muslin before we upholster it in fabric!!
- Precise design interpretation allows your ideas to blossom into reality
- FAST turn around that beats the competition hands down!